Brady - Large Carryall Tote Bag - Desert Camo
- Heavy-duty proofed Italian cotton canvas
- Double layer canvas with waterproof rubber layer in the middle
- Bridal leather trims
- Military grade 50's pattern webbing straps
- Two internal side pockets
- Carryalls are cut by hand
- Brass fittings and studs
- Made in England
- Manufactured exclusively for The Northern Fells Clothing Co.
First produced in the 1950s, Brady it is still made in England by highly skilled craftsmen using the best quality materials with traditional manufacturing methods. Brady have recreated this bag as an exclusive to The Northern Fells Clothing Company.
The Brady Carryall Tote has proved itself popular over the years with all of us at The Northern Fells since our early days at Duffer. This practical bag is excellent for day to day use and can also be used for shooting or angling if you're into that stuff.
The cotton canvas is made in Italy and hand cut in the Brady factory, it's double faced with a rubberised mid layer to provide a waterproof barrier. The bag has a bridal leather-bound flap and fastens with quick-release leather tab and brass stud. It has military grade 1950's pattern webbing straps and two internal pockets.
|O/S centremetres||43.13 cm||43.13 cm||17.8 cm|