Snow Peak - SnowMiner - Headlamp / Lantern
- Made from poly-carbonate, high-modulus nylon fibre, silicone resin, ABS & rubber
- Weight: 2.3oz (without batteries)
- Dimensions: D2.2" x W2"
- Brightness: 80 lumens high, 8 lumens low (ANSI)
- Lighting hours: 140hrs on low, 55hrs on high, 250hrs on strobe
- 3 x AAA batteries (included)
Snow Peak was founded in 1958 when founder and accomplished mountaineer, Yukio Yamai created his own line of superior gear out of the dissatisfaction with available products. Yukio Yamai lived in Sanjo City in the Chetsu region of Niigata Prefecture, an area known locally as a hardware town which, like our home in Cumbria, is a place of natural beauty.
Today, Snow Peak are dedicated to lightweight camping and outdoor gear that sets the standard for design and materials. Extensive use of titanium throughout the cooking line gives super low weights with strength.
Snow Peaks award winning SnowMiner seamlessly switches between a bright headlamp and a lantern with soft, diffused light.