Snow Peak - Hozuki Lantern - White
- Made from poly-carbonate, ABS, silicone and polypropylene
- Weight: 5.8oz (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 9.8"
- Brightness: 100 lumens
- Lighting hours: 8hrs on high, 20hrs on mid, 80hrs low
- 4 x AA Alkaline batteries or AA (rechargeable) suggested batteries (USB mini plug-in)
Snow Peak was founded in 1958 when founder and accomplished mountaineer, Yukio Yamai created his own line of superior gear out of the dissatisfaction with available products. Yukio Yamai lived in Sanjo City in the Chetsu region of Niigata Prefecture, an area known locally as a hardware town which, like our home in Cumbria, is a place of natural beauty.
Today, Snow Peak are dedicated to lightweight camping and outdoor gear that sets the standard for design and materials. Extensive use of titanium throughout the cooking line gives super low weights with strength.
The Hozuki Lantern has an innovative LED Candle Mode, creating a realistic flicker of ‘candle’ light. It has a Intelligent energy-saving Sleep Mode, which turns off when your space becomes silent, conserving power in the new rechargeable battery. The versatile hanging hook doubles as a light stand, and can be used at your desk or campsite table.