Nobis - Yatesy - Long Parka - Black
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Optional 100% polyester crosshatch shell or premium poly/ wool blend shell
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam sealed construction
- Windproof and waterproof
- Breathable outer shell
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur trim
- Mouldable in-hood framing wire
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumbhole openings
- Functional telescopic sleeves
- Fleece lined A-line pocket with flap
- Double drawstring toggle system for hood
- Snap closured side vents for mobility
- Pit zip vents
- Two-way zipper
- Inner patch pocket with elastic opening at hem
- Accordion style front hip pockets
- Lightly down filled interior wind skirt with convenient Velcro closures for wind proofing.
The Nobis Yatesy Long Parka jacket is a down insulated parka-style jacket like no other. Alongside premium Canadian duck down, the Yatesy features a DWR finish and sealed seams in order to keep you warm, dry and protected against the elements. In addition, the Yatesy features a non-removable down filled hood with adjustable wire framing to perfect the fit and maximise your range of vision when things get rough. The coyote fur trim is removable. With a wealth of pockets, thumb loops and pit zips for maximum ventilation, the Yatesy is a jacket equipped for the very worst conditions.
Nobis, Latin for ‘Us’, is a technical clothing company, combining functionality, performance fabrics and technological innovation, and applies then to classic silhouettes to create key day to day outerwear.
Nobis develop great outerwear, they have a considered approach to their materials, practices and facilities. The performance textiles they use have distinct ethical values. They use premium Canadian origin white duck down, ethically sourced and processed in association with Downmark. Additionally, their fur is purchased through the NAFA under very stringent regulations. Nobis have also considered the key thing for any consumer, how to care for your products. Nobis jackets can be home laundered, meaning there are no dry cleaning bills. This allows them to create versatile, well-made pieces that are sure to keep you warm.