Nobis - Heritage Parka - Black
- Cotton/Nylon blend shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) FInish
- Sympatex® membrane laminated coating
- Premium Canadian origin white duck down filling
- 10,000mm protection with DWR finish
- 10,000mm outer shell breathability
- Fully attached hood with removable fur and double drawstring toggle system
- Anti-freeze and water repellant genuine coyote fur
- Front two button closure with hidden 2-way zip
- Heavy elasticated cuff ribbing
- Military bellow hip pockets and handwarmer chest pockets
- Heavy duty webbing strap for hood depth adjustment
- Machine washible in cold water
- Available in black and navy
The Nobis Heritage Parka is a serious bit of winter outerwear from the Canadian jacket masters. It features genuine Canadian duck down with a cotton/nylon blend shell with a Durable Water Repellent finish. Added Sympatex® technology wicks moisture away from the body keeping you dry. It has an adjustable hood with removable coyote fur trim and chest hand-warmer pockets to lock out the cold. For deep winter, this is the only jacket you'll ever need.
Nobis, Latin for ‘Us’, is a technical clothing company, combining functionality, performance fabrics and technological innovation, and applies then to classic silhouettes to create key day to day outerwear.
Nobis develop great outerwear, they have a considered approach to their materials, practices and facilities. The performance textiles they use have distinct ethical values. They use premium Canadian origin white duck down, ethically sourced and processed in association with Downmark. Additionally, their fur is purchased through the NAFA under very stringent regulations. Nobis have also considered the key thing for any consumer, how to care for your products. Nobis jackets can be home laundered, meaning there are no dry cleaning bills. This allows them to create versatile, well-made pieces that are sure to keep you warm.