Mocean - 1150 - Approach Shorts - Camo
- Technical Supplex nylon with Teflon HT water and oil repellent treatment
- "Varied Fit Waist": half fitted/half elastic waist with a zipper fly, snap closure and floating belt loops
- Gusseted crotch for ease of Mocean
- Water repellent X- Factor technical fabric is used in the seat area for superior protection and durability when cycling
- Two slashed reservoir pockets to the front
- Two cargo pockets with gusset and zipper closure
- Two pen ports
- Two back pockets with zipper closure and flaps
- Double needle top stiching with bartacks on all stress points
- 8" inseam
- Cool machine wash
Northern Fells are happy to introduce Mocean to the UK.
Mocean launched in 1991, mainly producing nylon material for classic outdoor brands such as Sierra Designs, Patagonia, and REI. Based in Newport Beach, California (33°37′0″N 117°53′51″W), Mocean are now the main outfitter for professionals in the US Police Bike Patrol and Fire Service amongst others. Made in the USA and big in Japan, Mocean create technical essentials for the real world.